January 17, 2010

Well it's after 11pm on Sunday night so I guess I can safely say that the weekend is over. It was really really nice spending the weekend with my honey. On Friday night we went to Walmart and it was nice to get out. I bought a very cute shower curtain (I will post a picture in the next day or 2) Our bathroom walls are purple and we had a real pretty lacy white shower curtain but it was just getting to the point where it seemed to be too much purple and white. So I bought a polka dotted shower curtain and it looks cute! Then we did a little switch-a-roo in the house. Moved our bedroom to the spare room (so now our bedroom is in the bigger room....love that) And we will make the room that was our bedroom into something...not sure what yet...maybe a reading/relaxing nook, maybe my excercise/sewing room....not sure but we have a few ideas) And....I guess that's all but it sure felt like alot while we were doing it!! That was alot of work but I'm thrilled cause I was able to scrub down both rooms and clean them very very well....so....much better!! But now.....it's back to studying. 4 more days till my final exam.
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: