Ahhhh!! I can't keep it in any longer!! I have wanted to post on facebook all day that my brother and his wifey are having their baby today but I did not want to ruin it for my sis-in-law...I wanted her to be able to make the announcement (it IS her news!! lol) so I was good and kept my mouth shut on there!!! I am hoping I'm safe to post it on here because not many people actually read this and I'm just too excited not to write it somewhere!!! lol!!!
They had a little girl tonight. This is their 3rd child. Her name is Addison Marie (we will call her Addie) I don't have much other info!!! But the important part is....she is here!!!
I've been thinking today....nothing like a week of extreme high and extreme low!! My aunt died suddenly this past Saturday at 46 years old and a brand new baby in the family not even a week later! We really really really needed this precious little blessing right now. Little did we know 9 months ago that she would come at a perfect time just when we all needed to smile! God is good!
Off to start my 3 day weekend!! That's right.....3 DAY WEEKEND!!! WOOHOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment