I love Thursday evenings cause "The Office" is on which is my all time favorite show so I look forward to that every week. Plus Thursday means that Friday is just around the corner!!! I love the weekends because that is 2 whole days that I get to spend with my honey. We don't really get to see each other that much during the week it seems because as soon as he gets home from work on Mondays and Wednesdays I have to leave for class so it's literally a kiss hi and a kiss goodbye and I don't get home from class till almost midnight so by then he's usually asleep. And other nights he has either work or meetings at the fire hall, etc. So all that to say...we thoroughly enjoy the weekends for that reason.
I can't believe we are already into December. Next weekend is our company Christmas party. I'm looking forward to that. We had a great time last year. Our boss takes us all to a very fancy restaurant and lets us order whatever we want (plus dessert!! Although by the time dessert comes around no one is hungry so he encourages us to order it to take home for later!! yum) Then they give us presents and a Christmas bonus and all that good stuff. So it's a really fun time. I am looking forward to it cause I could really use a "de-stresser" right about now.
I've been realizing more and more just how blessed I am to have Sam in my life. I have been going through somewhat of a rough patch. Most people know the situation but it amazes me how people can be so thoughtless and heartless. It hurts me and makes me angry all at the same time but I try to remind myself that I have hurt many people in my 32 years of life so I can't expect any different coming back to me. (whether it's on purpose or not) I have never felt so alone as I have these past few months but Sam has been here for me through all the different moods and emotions that I have been feeling. He has just been there for me and loved me through it all. This is something that I just need to come to terms with and I will. Eventually. But he has been a wonderful source of support for me and I am really greatful for that. I don't know what I would do without him. I really don't. I love him and am so thankful to have him in my life.
Well off to bed. Back to work in the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment