December 30, 2009

Alright. I am officially off for the next 18 days (except one day my boss needs me to come in)and I am thrilled because I will be able to devote almost all of my time to studying for these finals. I'm starting to get very emotional about it because I'm feeling overwhelmed. This is something I have wanted to do for so long and if I fail I am going to be devastated. I mean...the worst that can happen if I fail is I just take the class all over again...honestly not a bad thing. But I would really like to pass so I can possibly get a job with an ambulance service and actually be getting paid to do something I love! That's the goal. Even if I do fail...it was definitely not time wasted cause I have learned SO much in this class. I'm just really bad at tests cause I freeze up. So....we'll see. Either way....by the end of January I will be finished with this class. I don't want it to end cause I have enjoyed every second of it. I have a wonderful set of instructors and great classmates. Other than driving 45 minutes, one way, twice a week....I will miss this class!!
I guess that's all I have to write about tonight. I'm about to go to class and I have 2 quizzes waiting for me there so I'm feeling apprehensive and find that writing on my blog is very theraputic! So....thanks for listening....(if anyone is actually reading this!! haha!)
Going to my brother's house for New Year's Eve. That will be a very welcome distraction. I need to just relax and do something fun for a bit. So I'm looking forward to that and to seeing my parents and my siblings and their spouses and kids. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

No comments: