Ha! 2 posts in one day!! I don't believe I've ever done that and probably will never do it again but I'm home sick and was ordered by my husband to rest on the couch (NO PROBLEM!! HA HA!!) So I'm rotating between studying for my EMT class and just playing around on the computer. Gotta say....today I have gotten pretty good at Super Mario Brothers!! :)
I forgot to post something really really sweet that Sam did for me recently. My washer and dryer are in our basement. Up until now they were just in a corner in the basement which was fine. Worked for me. But Sam was tinkering around in the basement the other day....I didn't think much of it cause he is constantly "tinkering" down there. (the man never sits still...which isn't a bad thing but I wish he would just relax sometimes!!! But to him....that is relaxing!!!) Anyway....after a while he told me to come down....that he had a surprise for me. Come to find out....he had built a wall down there (looks great!!) to seperate my washer/dryer from the rest of the basement so I could have my own little laundry room. He built shelving so I could store my detergent, clorox, etc and built a tabletop in the corner so I could put the clothes on there. Then he hung a nice bright light so I could see what I was doing and told me to pick out a rug at Walmart to finish it off. I just thought that was so sweet that he thought of that all on his own. I honestly never even complained about the laundry situation. I'm just happy to have one in the house so that was so unexpected and sweet of him!!! So I wanted to brag on him!!
Tomorrow if I feel better I'm going to pack away our summer clothes and pull out and wash our winter clothes which is so exciting cause that means that Fall is officially here!! Woohoo! I LOVE Fall!! Love it!! From the end of September through Christmas is just a wonderful time of year!!
Alright. Guess I'd better get back to studying. Not that I mind cause this class is awesome!! So much hands on!! I'm loving it so the studying is actually fun!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment