October 15, 2009

Good morning!

Well I got up waaaay too early this morning so I guess I'll update my blog! :)
Okay...not complaining cause I love Fall but it is COLD here this morning. (31 degrees if I remember correctly from the news) Brrr!! My body is not used to this yet!! Days like today I am so glad that I have an inside job!
Lets see...well I had my first "accident" (if you can even call it that) this week!! Sam has a BIG Chevy Crew Cab Duelly (no idea how to spell that) and I very rarely drive it for obvious reasons! It has those huge hips on it and it's easy to forget they are there...especially when you are used to driving a small vehicle. So...I pulled into work in the morning and forgot about those darn "hips" on the truck and I side swiped one of those yellow concrete poles that they have surrounding the utility pole. It did alot more damage than I would have thought it would. But it's not horrible (depending on wether you ask me....or Sam!!!) So needless to say...I was in the doghouse for a little while!! For those of you who do not know Sam...lucky for me he is a very laid back person! I felt so bad cause that truck is his "baby". Needless to say...I won't have to drive that to work anymore! I kept telling him it was way too big for me...guess now he really knows that! haha!
Lets see...work is going good for both of us. Flu season is in full swing so I'm getting coughed all over on a daily (more like minutely) basis! Lovely. Just lovely! :( I learned to cover my mouth when I cough when I was like 3. Not sure why grown adults don't feel as though that's necessary!! Not only that....DON'T stand face to face with me and cough in my face!! Yuk!! I have no problem jumping back and moving over so they know I did not appreciate it and do not want their germs. That's just nasty. Okay. That rant is over!
My EMT class is going GRRRRREAT!! Love love love love it!!! I'm so excited about this! Still have about 3 months of class left so I'm excited to see all the different things I will be learning.
Well I suppose I should get ready for work.
Happy Thursday everyone! :)

No comments: