September 4, 2009

Ahhh....I'm so happy that this is a long weekend!! It's been a tiring week!! But I started my EMT class on Wednesday night and it's going to be even better than I thought! I mean...I was excited before...but I'm even more excited now! We are each actually going to 2 different emergency rooms (all of us at seperate times) to get a little experience. I picked Suburban because it's close and ECMC because that will be a huge challenge for me and I want to prove to myself that I can do it. I'm working on the homework now, well RIGHT now I'm taking a break cause my brain was seriously starting to hurt. But it's great. On the homework it seems to be questions from all over the book so it's forcing me to flip back and forth and read everything so that's good. That's all reinforcement. This is going to be great!
Tomorrow we are going to Clarence Center Fire Hall as we do every year for Labor Day. It's always alot of fun and we see alot of people that we don't get to see much so I'm looking forward to that tomorrow. Then the rest of the weekend we are just going to relax!! Yay! We were supposed to go camping but we just changed our minds yesterday. I'm kind of relieved actually.
Let's see...what else...I guess that's all for now. Hope everyone has a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments: