March 23, 2009

Hello to all! :)

I had alot of fun today!! I got to sleep in, first of all, which was WONDERFUL!!!! Then I went shopping with my sis-in-law, Christina and the kids. We always have such a good time when we go out. And I got a really pretty pink spring jacket at Sears which I was really excited about cause pink and purple are my favorite colors plus I've been wearing Sam's jacket and lets just face it...that's not real attractive so I decided I wanted to look like a lady!! :)
Then after we got home, Sam and I went out on a date. We went to Red Lobster and it was delicious!! Better yet...it was free cause we had a gift card!! It was yummy!!! Then we went to Value City to look at dining room tables and the couches just to get ideas. And we ran into Ben and Claire there! So that was neat!!
Okay...I'd better stop rambling...plus Mogley is outside barking at something...probably that stinkin black cat that sit's just outside his reach and terrorizes him!!! lol!! Better go rescue the Mogster!!!

2 comments:

Rebekah Tastet said...

Hey Terri! It is good to hear from you! I have not been able to be very faithful to my blogging and email with lack of internet service at home! LOL! We actually got our table off of Craig's List for $50. So I have no clue where you could find it! LOL! Hope you have a great day! - Rebekah

Terri said...

Thanks for getting back to me so soon!! Wow!! Great deal on the table! Good for you!! It's really cute! We hope to find one similar! I just love how you decorate too! It's soo cute!