March 7, 2009

Dogs! Can't live with them....can't live without them!!!!

Just wanted to pop on and say hi to my peeps! :) I really don't have anything to write about but I don't want my blog to get shut down cause I didn't write anything for a while! (does that even happen?!)
Anyway...it's the weekend here. The weather has been in the 50's the past few days...hallelujah!!!! Hopefully we are done with snow. This was a loooong loooong winter! I'm itching to get my summer clothes out again...they are so much cuter than big baggy hooded sweatshirts (which... is basically what I wear all winter long!!)
I got a story to tell...normally when Sam and I leave we put Mogley in his crate for obvious reasons. Well yesterday I decided to leave him out when I went to work. I was only working a couple hours so I figured he'd be okay on his own. (little did I know!!!) I took him for a walk in the morning to make sure he didn't have to go potty or anything. WELL........I got home from work and as soon as I walked in the door he greeted me as he always does but then he got a very guilty look on his face so I knew he did something. Uh oh! come to find out....he had shredded the top of our leather couch...all we can figure is he was trying to get to the mailman cause it was right next to our mail slot. Oooh I was soooo mad!!!! Then to top it off...he pooped ELEVEN poops on my living room floor!!! Poor Sam...I was quite upset and after a bad day at work I did not need that!! I called Sam crying!! (what an emotional mess!!!lol) So needless to say...Mogley will continue to be in his crate when we leave. He failed the test!! Boy oh boy!!! Good thing he's so cute!! I'm telling you!! We could not stay mad for long!! Grrr!!!
Alright. I'm gonna sign off but I just wanted to say hi! Hope everyone is doing well!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a pretty common occurence for dogs. They have separation anxiety. My first boy only clawed my blinds to pieces. My second one chewed up part of my sofa and the carpet. They both have this anxiety, so they go outside if it isn't raining or cold. Otherwise, we have to crate them too.
Sorry about your sofa!