March 22, 2009

It's Sunday afternoon and I have off tomorrow. What a wonderful feeling!! :) I got to spend the whole day with Sam yesterday working for the fire hall and we just had alot of fun. We were gonna be gone all day till late so we dropped Mogley off at his "babysitters"! There is a sweet older couple in the fire company who I've known most of my life...they live just a couple doors down from where I grew up and they love Mogley so much. Every time they see us they ask about him and tell us if we ever need a babysitter to let them know. So we took them up on it and he did so well!! They have dogs and cats and he just had so much fun with them!! We were glad he was happy!!! It was really hard though. I cried after we dropped him off!! What a wreck I was!! lol!! What can I say...he's our baby!!! But he's home now. He was happy to see me when I went and picked him up. So I was glad!
April 6th I start my EMT classes for the fire company. I'm really excited about it. Nervous but very very very excited!! This is something I've wanted to do for a long time. Now I just pray that I can do it! I'm such a wimp but I've been to car accidents and all kinds of calls for first aid and I've done okay so far so we shall see!!
Hope everyone has a great week!! Spring is here!! (according to the calender anyways! We'll see!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool is that to have a doggie sitter! I wish I could find one here that would treat my boys like I do. :)
Good luck with the EMT training.

Terri said...

Oh I know!! It's so nice cause we totally totally trust them with Mogley! They love him and he loves them so it's great!!!
Thanks! I'm really excited to start!! Little over a week till my first class!