Wow! I have not been on here in a while!! We have been so busy with this move! I know I like to move and I did it to myself but NEVER AGAIN!!!!! That was the hardest move we've ever had to do!! It was soooo much work!! We had to prime and paint the whole house because the people before us were heavy smokers. That took a loooooong time!! Ahhh!! But it's done and we are in and loving our new house! Mogley is adjusting nicely and loving all the dogs on the street! We are surrounded by dogs!!! So it's great for him!
Let's see....I'm getting internet next Friday!! Woohoo!!! Cannot wait!! I've been without it for a while now and I miss it!!! :) So I'm looking forward to getting that back as well!!
Well that's about it for now. I'll write more once I get internet!!! Hope everyone is staying warm!!!! It was -6 this morning!! Unbelievable!! I must be getting old cause I have always loved winter and this year for the first time I hate the snow and cold!!! Saturday is supposed to get up to 46!!! Hooray!!!! :) Take care everyone and I'll be back next Friday!! (Not a threat...just a warning!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment