I wanted to post this recipe cause I had quite a few people ask me for it. I made it on Sunday and it was so easy and so delicious (and so fattening!!! lol!!)
BISCUITS & GRAVY
*1 roll breakfast sausage
*1 stick butter/margarine (yeah...that's right!! lol!! Don't tell my mom!!)
*1/2 cup flour (I added a little more just to thicken it up a little)
*4 cups of milk
***Cook sausage & butter.
Add flour....stir in well.
Then add milk, salt & pepper.
***For the biscuits I just bought those biscuits that you buy in a roll in the refrigerated section at the store. Makes 8 biscuits.
ENJOY!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds fantastic! I usually go out to eat when I want biscuits and gravy. Now I can try them at home! :)
Oh! It is!! I highly highly highly recommend it!! :)
Post a Comment