Ha! Yeah!! He doesn't seem to mind being dressed but it is funny when we walk him in that particular outfit cause it must feel weird on his feet cause he hops like a little bunny all the way down the street!! It's soooo funny!! Now we always take it off before walks!! lol!!!
I live in NY with my wonderful husband, Sam, and the cutest dog in the world, Mogley. We have no children. We live in the same town I grew up in and love it here. We've been married for 8 years. Sam drives tractor trailer locally and we are both volunteer firefighters and really really enjoy it. I'm also in the process of taking my EMT class and I'm loving it!!!
2 comments:
Terri,
I just about died laughing at that poor little dog all dresses up!
lela
Ha! Yeah!! He doesn't seem to mind being dressed but it is funny when we walk him in that particular outfit cause it must feel weird on his feet cause he hops like a little bunny all the way down the street!! It's soooo funny!! Now we always take it off before walks!! lol!!!
Post a Comment