July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!!!

Hope everyone had a good 4th! We basically just relaxed and got to know our newest member of the family, Mogley! We had a get-together with some of my family (it was very last minute so my sis and her husband and kids could not make it) but we had hot dogs and salads and baked beans and eclair cake and all that good stuff! Then most of us walked down to the parade and watched that and had a really nice time.
Mogley has been with us for 2 days now and seems to be adjusting real well! The first day was hard for him. He was sad and wouldn't really eat or drink but now he's doing great! He's eating and drinking and is soooooo loving!! He wants to be everywhere Sam and I are! It's so cute!! He kisses us every few minutes and is just such a sweetheart! We are so attached already!! I'll post some pics when I get a chance!!

No comments: