June 3, 2008
HUGE blessing today!!
I started playing the violin when I was either 8 or 10 years old (can't remember which) and I always loved it. Well I have been looking for one for a few months now. I really wanted to start back up on it. I found one on Amazon.com for $39.99. (which is an absolute steal for a violin) It said it was new and the picture was nice but you just never know when you buy online. But I prayed about it a while then bought it. It came in today and it is BEAUTIFUL!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! Hasn't even been used yet! The strings and bridge aren't even on yet!!! I'm soooo excited!!! So I wanted to share my huge blessing!!! Below are a couple pictures of it.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Terri,
What an awesome deal! It looks beautiful!
Love,
Heather
Post a Comment