Sorry it's been sooo long! I know my fan club is just going crazy without my updates!! (NOT!! LOL) Anyway...as I mentioned in another post...I messed up my computer trying to "fix" it but I think I figured out the problem.
Things are going wonderful here! I don't even know where to start since it's been so long...but we are settled in our new apartment and loving it!! It's very cozy and we love the location! It's right in the middle of town which is wonderful...plus it's around the corner from my parents and 2 of my brothers and my sis-in-law. My job is going really good. My family is doing great! At the end of April me, Sam and my parents all joined our church so that was exciting! We love love love it there!! Also we had a huge blessing this past month. My mom was involved in a car accident...not her fault but her car was totalled and we just praise God that He kept her safe. Her foot and leg is pretty messed up but she is going for physical therapy. The lady who hit her is fine too. So this was an extra special Mother's Day for our family! Thanking God for keeping mom safe!
Other than that...not much going on! But I wanted to hop on here and say hey to everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Don't worry, Terri! I read your blog.
I'm glad your mom's doing well. :)
Ha! Thanks Alisha! Glad someone else reads it besides me!!lol!!
Post a Comment