January 11, 2008

Blah!

I went to the doc this morning cause I haven't made it through a day of work since Wednesday. I'm not throwing up anymore but I feel lousy so I've been "ordered" to stay in bed till Tuesday. Ugh. I'm gonna go crazy doing that! But what are ya gonna do? Thank God for my laptop!! I can follow doctors orders (regardless of what Kaileen says!! I'm still resting!! :) ) yet still continue to terrorize you all! : ) Sam is really taking care of me and I appreciate it! I hate to take antibiotics cause they always make me feel worse but.....I will.
Our weather here has been insane! On Monday and Tuesday it was in the high 60's, then a few days later, we had like 75 mph winds!! So weird!! But hey...it's not a snowstorm so I ain't complaining! This is great! You don't have to shovel wind or rain! I know some of you gals are having tornados right now and I gotta say....I'd take a "Buffalo snowstorm" over that any day!! The last tornado I was in was that one we had one Friday night at college!! Does anyone remember that? We were all heading out to the gym for Friday night ladies devotions and there was one going on and they didn't know it!! That was so funny!!
Anyway....I'll stop rambling...just wanted to say hey!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I remember that tornado! That was crazy!
Hey your niece and nephew are so cute? Are those Aaron's kids?